Do you want to evaluate your interests and discover a variety of opportunities?
Wondering how many professions there are and how to choose the one you like best?
Then hurry up!
From September 27 to October 9, our partner public schools in Guria, Kvemo Kartli and Kakheti regions announce the admission of students to the non-formal education center "Laboratory of Ideas and Entrepreneurship".
The work of the clubs will be based on the training syllabus prepared by the Young Pedagogues Union.
The purpose of creating clubs is for children to develop career management and entrepreneurship skills.
Sessions for 12-17 year olds will be held once a week
The format of the meetings is fully tailored to their interests
Additional activities are planned within the work of the club: micro-grant competition, summer camp, visits to successful enterprises, meetings with people of different professions, conference, etc.
To register, please contact the school administrations listed below:
1. Shemokmedi Public School, Ozurgeti Municipality
2. Nagomri Public School of Ozurgeti Municipality
3. Kviriketi village public school of Ozurgeti municipality
4. Public school of the village Meria of Ozurgeti municipality
5. Public school on the village of Naruja, Ozurgeti Municipality
6. Guturi village public school of Chokhatauri municipality
7. Gurianta Public School of Ozurgeti Municipality
8. LEPL Mikheil Gaprindashvili Lagodekhi Municipality, Apeni Public School
9. Public school in the village of Vardisubani, Lagodekhi Municipality
10. Public school in the village of Tamariani, Lagodekhi Municipality
11. Dedoplistskaro Public School # 2
12. Public school in the village of Kurdghelauri, Telavi Municipality
13. Public school # 2 in the village of Akhalsopeli, Kvareli district
14. LEPL - Gumbati village public school of Tsalka municipality
15. LEPL - Vasil Barnov Tetritskaro Municipality Kodi Village Public School
16. LEPL - Rustavi №21 Public School
17. LEPL - Levan Gotua Rustavi 17 Public School
The project is implemented with the financial support of the European Union (EU) and "Bread for the World" (Brot) within the project "Skills Building and Innovative Employment Opportunities for Regional Development of Georgia", which is carried out by Georgia Strategic Studies And the Development Center (CSRDG), together with the Young Pedagogues Union (YPU) and the Georgian Civic Development Association (GCDA).